We may be a furniture retailer, but we believe we have a much higher purpose: to change the world and make it a better place. We are looking for people with heart and who share our Core Values: LOVE, LIVE, DARE and BELIEVE. If you are keen to make a significant difference in the world by doing something more meaningful with your life, check out the positions available at Deca Dream. Further your career with the best in the market. Be part of an exciting team and help us Change the World Together!
Work with us
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English Language.
- Good knowledge of the local area and driving regulations.
- Able to follow instructions well and take initiative to ensure delivery schedules are completed in a timely manner.
We are looking for confident sales experts to join our team of funky retail sales staff and convert visitors to customers. If you have a positive, flexible attitude and the ability to multitask and offer the highest standards of customer service, then you might be with Deco Dream and send you details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Fluency in both spoken and written English.
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a customer service role which involves retail sales or hospitality service.
• A confident and outgoing personality in order to build professional customer relations.
• Sales-focused to achieve personal and Store targets
• A team-player who works with energy and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Flexibility to work on a rotating roster that includes weekends and evening shifts.
• A qualification in Retail or Business Studies.
• A working knowledge of Navision ERP system.
• Retail & Wholesales experience in furniture, home wares or fashion.
• Ability to communicate in Arabic.
• Hold a local driving licence.